Version 7.1 - Changing Fixed Header Background Color Only When Scrolling

2 hours ago, artpimpress said:

I am so sorry but it's still not working. Is it because I had changed some of the colors in the dark minimal theme first? I had changed the background to white. I tried to put it back to black but that didn't work. It's also odd to me that it works perfectly when I have the css/panel open but when I go to the pages, it's lost.

I've taken up so much of your time, no need to respond. I am grateful for your help.

Let me try override them with important

body[data-menu-overlay-theme-switcher="true"]:not(.header--menu-open) .dark .header-nav-wrapper .header-nav-folder-item a {
    color: #000 !important;
}
body[data-menu-overlay-theme-switcher="true"]:not(.header--menu-open) .shrink.dark .header-nav-wrapper a {
}
body[data-menu-overlay-theme-switcher="true"] .shrink.dark .header-nav-wrapper .header-nav-item--active a {
}
body[data-menu-overlay-theme-switcher="true"] .shrink.dark .header-title-nav-wrapper .header-title-logo img {
  opacity: 0  !important;
}
body[data-menu-overlay-theme-switcher="true"] .shrink.dark .header-title-nav-wrapper .header-title-logo a {
  background: url('https://static1.squarespace.com/static/600f3d35e94eaf43b5a8ce4d/t/60115cba5931584164509e68/1611750587408/MGM-Capital-Investments-logo.png');
  background-size: cover;
  background-repeat: no-repeat;
}

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

• Replies 26
  • Views 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived