Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Site URL: https://theelectricshower.co.uk/

I need to use Klaviyo for my mailing listing in preference to Mailchimp.  Unfortunately, they are not included yet so I am having to go through Zapier, a 3rd party integrator.  Because Squarespace won't allow you to disable double opt-in, and Klaviyo will simplest allow me to with a paid account, the integration fails.  Has anybody had any good fortune with this problem?  I don't need to pay $20/month for Klaviyo when I still have less than 2 hundred subscribers.  I get the verify subscription electronic mail from Squarespace, but not one from Klaviyo. My check e-mail never seems on my Klaviyo mailing list.  Very irritating.

Posted (edited)

So have you solved that issue dude? I mean i had some sort of a problem with the seo on my site, and i couldn't understand what was it all about to be honest. Anytime you inset more than 15 chacharacters into the search engine it just, crashes in a way. Some guys from a seo services tried to explain me what happened but i didn't understand sh*t. However they have done everything and now it all working properly. They were telling me something about rank mogul, i had no f*cking idea what was that, and i do not know even today, if you know guys please tell me.

Edited by ingrowdisback