Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Hello!

I'm having trouble trying to make an image on my homepage full width. It's not a image block, it's in a section by itself. I managed to make the image full width on mobile and iPads, but for some reason the code I'm using isn't making the image full width on the desktop/laptop view. Can someone help me please ? I'm currently using the "full width image card" plugin from ghost plugins: 

// Full Width Image Card //

[data-section-id="5edbff601cb53938995dcae9"] {
overflow-x: hidden !important;
overflow-y:hidden !important;
}
[data-section-id="5edbff601cb53938995dcae9"] {
.content-wrapper  {
  padding: 0px !important;
  margin: 0px auto;
  display: contents;
  }
.sqs-layout .sqs-row .sqs-block {
  padding-bottom: 0px !important;
  padding-top: 0px !important;
}
.image-card-wrapper .sqs-dynamic-text-container {
  padding: 40px !important;
}
}
.sqs-block.custom-items-search:hover {
      color:#dea2c5 !important;
    border: 1px solid #dea2c5 !important;
}

site: www.uniquelydolledwigs.com 

first picture on my homepage

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS [data-section-id="5ee3173f87a301684ca284e3"] .image-block figure { max-width: 100% !important; }  

Posted Images

It seems you solved?

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

No, I haven't been able to solve this yet. There's still white space on both sides of the picture when you view my site on a computer. Do you have any suggestions? 

On 6/19/2020 at 8:01 AM, Dee12 said:

No, I haven't been able to solve this yet. There's still white space on both sides of the picture when you view my site on a computer. Do you have any suggestions? 

Hi. Sorry for the delay. Can you take screenshot the images? I can check code easier.

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

16 hours ago, Dee12 said:

Hey! It’s the first picture on my home page. website: www.uniquelydolledwigs.com

You mean Your own wig images?

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

[data-section-id="5ee3173f87a301684ca284e3"] .image-block figure {
    max-width: 100% !important;
}