• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
ashwaty

Changing logo navigation

Question

Hello all,

I have Squarespace version 7.1 and am using the Vandam template. I really wanted and needed a cover page which is not available for 7.1, because I needed to have visitors fill out a registration form. So I made a separate page my homepage and used this CSS code to remove the header and footer:

<style>.header, #footer-sections {display:none!important}</style>

Now my issue is that my Logo/Site Title navigates back to this page rather than the main navigation page.

Is there a better way to accomplish the cover page and to have my logo navigate to the main navigation page?

Thank you, really could use some help :)

12 answers to this question

You want to change Site Title/Logo Link? Add this to Page Settings (hover on page in Navigation > Click Gear icon) > Advanced > Header

<script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.4.1/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script>
$(document).ready(function() {
    $(".header-title-logo a").attr("href", "https://beaverhero.com");
});
</script>

replace beaverhero with url you want.

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (promote the establishment of free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

Can you share link to your site & "cover page"?

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (promote the establishment of free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

Thank you so much... I'm a first time user, so not sure if it's even public yet. Thanks for your patience.

www.mandalamakersfestival.org

You can setup password & share url

No need to send an email, you can share link here ✌️

Can you share access password?

Hi, I think it worked. Because my site is not published yet, I ran into an issue.

Thank you so much for your help!