Making Drop down Menu with Basic Membership?

Hello everyone,

I am rather new to this whole squarespace community and have no experience building websites. I am building a website for my work. We offer language courses. My idea was to have a drop down menu to display the different courses. However the drop-down menu I build during the trial membership is not working anymore because we only use the basic plan and I cannot enter custom-code. Is there any other way to make a dropdown menu without custom code? Or any other idea to make the language courses clearly structured?

Thanks!

• Replies 1
  • Views 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello

If using Squarespace 7.1, you make a drop down menu on your site by creating a folder and then adding pages to it. So in your case you would add a folder called 'courses' which will then display in the navigation. You then create pages for each course and drag them into the folder. Then when you hover over 'courses' in the navigation, the individual course pages should appear as a drop down menu.

More info here: https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/205813818-Adding-drop-down-menus-to-your-navigation-with-folders

Archived