Gilbert

Question

• Answers 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

The code @tuanphan posted was for a Squarespace v7.0 site. Your site is v7.1 and requires different code. Add the following to Store Settings > Advanced > Page Header Code Injection. &l

I've updated my previous post. Is that the order for which you are looking? Also you will want to remove or comment out the following CSS from Design > Custom CSS. .product-price {     ord

Add to Home > design > Custom CSS .product-quantity-input { order: 2 !important; } .ProductItem-details .sqs-add-to-cart-button-wrapper { order: 3 !important; } .ProductItem-details-

Posted Images

@creedon  Your code for this is beautiful, however, I'm curious if you could help with my desired layout.

1. In my "DesktopImage" photo, I'd like to switch the color and size buttons.  I'd like Size to be on top of Color.

2. I'd like this to be the same on my mobile as well.

3. The product description on my Desktop view is below the dollar amount and above the Color button(which soon will hopefully be the Size Button).  However, on my mobile view, the product description moves to the bottom(see other mobile photos attached).  I'd love for the mobile view to be the same as the Desktop view with the product description below the dollar amount and above the newly located Size Button.

Can these 3 things be done?  

Thanks a million!

Joey

DesktopImage.thumb.PNG.6076bf881e177da1d37136123a740be7.PNG481146734_ProductdescriptionplacedaboveSizeButtonandbelowDollarAmount.PNG.5ee40f0e3f9d1500790554f50552d36a.PNG1101787592_MovedescriptionaboveSizeButtonandbelowDollarAmount.PNG.e5ce324735c5dab11476d4b07c296c4b.PNG