• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Adding an app settings page

brightontim

Question

Hi, my use case is:

1. Customer purchases a subscription (all easy with Squarespace, or sentrylogin etc)

2. They get an account, with profile and password reset etc (all easy with Squarespace, or sentrylogin etc)

3. They have secure access to a page of user settings for an external app (ie a page that allows them to update fields in a database) based on username (and the fact they have authenticated with their Squarespace or sentrylogin customer account).

The page of settings I can do, if I had access to an authenticated user ID but Squarespace and sentrylogin do not provide access to this info. I don't want to build my own commerce site and user management system of course but have had no luck finding a solution I can buy?

Any ideas?

2 answers to this question

On 6/7/2020 at 2:08 PM, christyprice said:

You might look into MemberSpace or MemberStack to see if they can provide user ID info.

Yep, Memberstack has a Frontend API if you want to access the User ID via Javascript. We're also in early beta with a Backend API that's even more powerful; feel free to DM me if you want to give it a try. 🙂

Best,
Naitik Mehta
Memberstack.io — add user logins, member profiles & payments to any website without coding.
Linkedin • Twitter