Help needed / Link button position

Site URL: https://octagon-garlic-ejcr.squarespace.com/

Hello friends,

My website is almost completed (finally 😄), but I have an issue with the location of one of my link 

Password is : sonatine

The "Commercial" button should be next to the "Fashion films" button but I cant figure out how to put it there. 

When I change the order of the pages in my pages settings,  it never find itself in the right position. 

Could anyone help me out ? I would be more than grateful. 

P.S : A picture attached with the actual issue. 

Thanks a lot !

Interface fix.JPG

• Replies 17
  • Views 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks like i helped you with code to align right commercial, about, icons =]]

Find this code in Custom CSS, change 7 to 6

#topNav nav li:nth-child(4), #topNav nav li:nth-child(5), #topNav nav li:nth-child(6), #topNav nav li:nth-child(7) {
    float: right !important;
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone and tuanphan ! 

The last code you gave me worked perfectly fine. 

But now I have an other issue after testing it out with a few friends. 

Depending of the resolution of the screen the visitors are using (1920x1080 and higher) this mess up the alignment of the three links "About" and the two "instagram" and "vimeo" button. 

Is there any way to fix this and to force other resolution to be correct ? Or should I just pick the resolution most commonly used ? 

Thanks a lot !

1980.JPG

118361958_336177130839392_6394396055512612739_n.jpg

118908757_651326935509040_8846067654697937448_n.thumb.png.637d6e8bcf28f5d6d8bd878a9bb5ecf2.pngHello again !

Ok added the code at the end, hopefully its the right way ? It's still not working on a 2k resolution screen 😞

By the way, what kind of suscription do I need, business or personnal is enough if I want to use these css codes ? 

Thanks a lot !

@media screen and (min-width:991px) {
.site-alignment-left.header-navigation-normal #topNav {
    width: 10%;
}
#topNav nav {
    width: 100%;
}
#topNav nav li:nth-child(4), #topNav nav li:nth-child(5), #topNav nav li:nth-child(6), #topNav nav li:nth-child(6) {
}
}

.site-alignment-left.header-navigation-normal #topNav {
    width: 62%;
}
#topNav nav {
    width: 83%;
}
#topNav navth-child(4), #topNav nav li:nth-child(5), #topNav nav li:nth-child(6), #topNav nav li:nth-child(6) {
}
}

#collection-5da886060ccc3012c4362989 .sqs-gallery-block-grid .sqs-gallery-design-grid-slide .margin-wrapper {
    margin-bottom: 0 !important;

div#topNav {
    max-width: 960px; 
}
}

Add to Home > design > Custom CSS

header#header {
    max-width: 960px;
}
nav.main-nav.dropdown-hover {
    width: 100% !important;
}
div#topNav {
    width: 100% !important;
}
#topNav nav li:nth-child(4) {
    margin-right: 0;
}

}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Hello Tuanphan !

After a test it actually worked ! Thank you so much no more issues with these links going crazy depending of the screen resolution

So I booked my annual suscription but an other issue just happened, the Instagram and Vimeo icon links dissapeared ?! : /

I'm using this technique (cf screenshots) but they dont appear on screen and I have no idea why. 

Thanks a lot again ...

1.JPG

Capture.JPG

Of course, thanks !

So I cant past the code, had to take a screenshot below  it seems its only a commercial or businness plan : /

So I guess none of them are working and it make sense since both buttons dissapeared when I suscribed to the personnal annual plan 😞

Is there any other way to have these two social link button at the same spot without having to pay 60 dollars more ?

Thanks a lot !

Header Code.JPG

Capture.JPG

Archived