• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
DAnthony

Hiding navigation folder from Google Sitelinks

Question

Site URL: https://www.luminousbotanicals.com

Google is indexing my nav folders and showing them as clickable Sitelinks on the site preview in Google Search. I can't seem to find anyway to hide the nav folders from google with a noindex, as there is no header code injection available for folders. How can I stop Google from showing my nav menus in search?

Screen Shot 2020-06-06 at 11.45.48 AM.png

4 answers to this question

I'm having the same issue. I understand that it's not possible to change what google is automatically displaying, but the name "folder" is something google is accessing from my squarespace site, just like it's accessing the page names for the other sitelinks. So where is the name "folder" coming from, and is there a way to change that through squarespace?

On 7/30/2020 at 5:37 AM, Mordechai said:

I'm having the same issue. I understand that it's not possible to change what google is automatically displaying, but the name "folder" is something google is accessing from my squarespace site, just like it's accessing the page names for the other sitelinks. So where is the name "folder" coming from, and is there a way to change that through squarespace?

Try removing link in Google Search Console > Removals

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer.

How to Setup Password & Share URL  Squarespace Customer Care