Annual price had been increased??

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As this is a question about your account/site billing and account, I suggest you reach out to Squarespace Customer Support. You can reach out to them here.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

SS made a pricing change about a year ago, the 96 dollar annual plan had limited pages, 20 to be exact,  coding and customization included, , that has now changed to unlimited pages with some page coding,  but custom css now requires business plan. Providing more pages, which means a lot more server space, I believe,  is the main reason for the price increase. This only effects new sites, many older sites, like mine are still on the older plan. Also there are many more templates and designs to choose from including 7.1, have to pay for all the time to make those from subscribers. 

1 hour ago, derricksrandomviews said:

SS made a pricing change about a year ago, the 96 dollar annual plan had limited pages, 20 to be exact,  coding and customization included, , that has now changed to unlimited pages

That change was in December 2017. Time flies hey? 

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

Archived