Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
L_Avec

7.1 Duplicating or Saving Sections

HI, 
I have searched and searched, and I just want to make sure — is it correct that currently, within a page, there is NO way (or perhaps plug-in) to replicate sections/block sections you have built ? Or Save as a template, for repeat use? 

So one would have to add in each one again and again, if it's not one of the provided "block/section templates" ? (i.e. say add each text box, image block, gallery block, button block, etc?) 
Is this something Square space is planning on implementing in the future? (Please?!?) 

Thanks!

L_Avec.. 

In the editing mode of any page or section, go the the black control bar, click SETTINGS.  In the General tab, scroll down and you'll find DUPLICATE PAGE.

This will duplicate anything you've created, and appear at the top of the Not Linked section in your pages navigation, and you can drag it wherever you need to.

Screen Shot 2020-06-19 at 10.03.40 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-06-19 at 10.05.16 AM.png

On 6/19/2020 at 12:07 PM, holocene_x said:

In the editing mode of any page or section, go the the black control bar, click SETTINGS.  In the General tab, scroll down and you'll find DUPLICATE PAGE.

This will duplicate anything you've created, and appear at the top of the Not Linked section in your pages navigation, and you can drag it wherever you need to.

Hi Holocene_X, 

I am looking to duplicate just a section within a page, not the whole page. This solution worked great with anything before 7.1 because made use of Indexes, and each "page" was a section, but I am looking to duplicate that experience with 7.1 and am not finding a way, and replicate just certain sections more quickly across several pages. 

(Unless I'm totally missing something, and Indexes are able to be replicated in some manner in 7.1)