Change text & action of "Add to Cart Button"

Site URL: https://www.picotandmoss.com

Does anyone know how I change the text of the ADD TO CART button on the website to "Enquire about this Product" that links to a form that gets emailed with the SKU in the subject line?
The ADD TO CART button is currently hidden until we can change this.

THANKS!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, batchicken said:

Does anyone know how I change the text of the ADD TO CART button on the website to "Enquire about this Product" that links to a form that gets emailed with the SKU in the subject line?

We have a Squarespace extension that does almost exactly that!

The Product Enquiry Form extension replaces the 'Add to Cart' button with a button that allows potential customers to contact you via a custom form (that you design) to enquire specifically about that product. When you receive the email, you’ll know which product they enquired about and you can reply directly to them. You can add it to all products, tagged products or POA products (where you’ve set a 0.00 price).

You'll find full details here: Product Enquiry Form. Feel free to reach out if you need more information.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 4 months later...

@paul2009 Is this plugin customizable so that in 1 store the "Add to Cart" text and action can be replaced with an inquiry form but not in a different store?

My client has 2+ collections and I've set these up as separate stores so that I can have the information architecture to have Shop > Collection 1, Collection 2, etc. 

One store should action like regular e-commerce and the customer can add to the cart and complete their transaction. The other store(s) require an inquiry since the products are custom-made, so specifications need to be determined and prices vary. 

4 hours ago, renbot said:

Is this plugin customizable so that in 1 store the "Add to Cart" text and action can be replaced with an inquiry form but not in a different store?

Yes! Simply add a tag to the products where you want the inquiry button to appear in place of the “Add to Cart” button. DM me if you need more details. 

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there, can your Product Inquiry Button deliver the customer to another page or link to an event. My client has services in his store that are actually recurring events on Eventbrite (virtual webinars). he chages for them on that site. Is this possible to edit the button to say "register for next event" and then it goes to the event page for registration?

3 minutes ago, musbkc said:

Is this possible to edit the button to say "register for next event" and then it goes to the event page for registration?

It sounds like you need something different. If you post your question in a new thread and include a working link to some of the pages on the site, the community should be able to help. 🙂

19 hours ago, paul2009 said:

It sounds like you need something different. If you post your question in a new thread and include a working link to some of the pages on the site, the community should be able to help. 🙂

Hi there, I think after looking at my clients products and services he actually references filling out a form for more information about the coaching, trainings, and certifications. So I think this might work perfectly.

Archived