Private RSS feed for podcast

Site URL: http://qiological.com

HI 

I am considering moving from Wordpress to Squarespace. On WP I have a membership site with some extra podcast episodes for members of my podcast. 

Would it be possible on Squarespace to create a membership site where I could put these podcasts. But more importantly, have a private RSS so the exclusive podcasts can be downloaded to the member's podcast app on their phone?

thanks

Michael

• Replies 1
  • Views 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Michael!

There's a couple ways to explore this:

1. You could look at using Password protected pages on Squarespace (either site-wide or page-specific) if you want to share access to the podcast episodes per page and give people a protect way to access it. I know Squarespace has some documentation on using RSS but I haven't used it myself — would love to hear if you give it a try!

2. Another approach is to explore third-party solutions to help enable this. For example, I'm helping build Memberstack for Squarespace sites to manage members & subscriptions without needing to code. You can then use the direct Zapier integration to create RSS feed items via specific triggers.

Cheers & hope that helps.

Best,
Naitik Mehta
Memberstack.io — add user logins, member profiles & payments to any website without coding.
Linkedin • Twitter

Archived