Dropdown Menu Customization: Font Color & Alignment

Hello,

I was wondering if you could help me change the color of the font inside the dropdown menus (navigation menu) . Currently I have the background color set to black but the issue is that my text for the theme is also set to black so when I hover to show the dropdown menus it is just blacked out. I tried adjusting the theme but can not find anything specific to the dropdown. I want to change the color of the text to white so that the text is white and the background is black. Please help me. Also another issue I am having is that I would like to align the dropdown menu text to center because it is aligned right so there is big spacing when you hover (like indented in). I am using the Merida template. I have checked other forum post but none of the coding has been effective. I was able to change the background color with the code but have not been able to change text color. 

Thank you,

ATTACHED IS A SCREEN GRAB. NOTICE HOW ARTICLES TEXT IS ALIGNED TO FAR TO THE RIGHT AND THE SPACING IN DROPDOWN MENU IS TOO BIG. That is what i would like to correct. Also the text color is black and background is white. I would like to reverse that (black background, white text)

Screen Shot 2020-06-02 at 1.42.29 PM.png

• Replies 1
  • Views 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived