raego

Question

• Answers 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

12 answers to this question

Yes, you can do this using jQuery. 

Add this to your PAGE HEADER CODE INJECTION— in the settings on your main product page.

<script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.4.1/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script>
  window.Squarespace.onInitialize(Y, function(){  
  $('section.ProductItem-additional').appendTo('.ProductItem-details-share');
});
</script>

Screen+Shot+2020-08-30+at+10.12.16+PM.pn 

Notes:
1. this assumes you're not running jQuery on the site; if you are, you can just use the second script.

2. The template I'm using is MOJAVE in the Brine Family (7.0), although this should work for most 7.0 templates. 

3. You have to make sure that SOCIAL SHARING is turned on in the Design Styling area— as that's the container I'm using to hold the additional content. It's a little hacky, but it was the easiest way to make it happen.

Screen+Shot+2020-08-31+at+9.55.42+AM.png

Edited by Alan-Squareflair
More details
On 6/10/2020 at 5:33 AM, tuanphan said:

Hi. Have you solved it yet?

Hello there, i am having the same question, I am struggling for days to find a way how to move "Additional info" of a product up to a "Product's description excerpt" so far I cannot find an answer anywhere. I would deeply appreciate if you can take a look.

Thank you in advance!

Here is my question forum page:

10 hours ago, cbragg said:

I have not been able to get this code to work for me. Has anyone else been able to achieve this?

You have to make sure that SOCIAL SHARING is turned on in the Design Styling area— as that's the container I'm using to hold the additional content. It's a little hacky, but it was the easiest way to make it happen. (please see additional notes added to my original response)

Edited by Alan-Squareflair
additional details
8 hours ago, cbragg said:

@Alan-Squareflair Thank you! I am using 7.1 - do you know how I can do this for 7.1? Thanks

Can you share link to product page? We can check easier.

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. 

2 hours ago, cbragg said:

Hi @tuanphan I have sent you an email. Thank you! https://fieldcrestnz.squarespace.com/fieldcrest/p/toulouse-duvet-cover-set-black-jean is the link to my website

Add to Last Line in Code Injection Header

<script>
jQuery(document).ready(function($) {
$('section.ProductItem-additional .button-block').insertAfter(".ProductItem-details-excerpt");
});
</script>
<style>
.ProductItem-details-excerpt + .button-block>div>div {
    text-align: left;
}
</style>

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above.