Changing header font for one page only

Using the Tremont template, I wanted to change the font in a header text block on only one page.

I used the following code injection for the page site:

<style>
 h1 { font-family: cinzel decorative !important;  color: orange !important; font-size: 30px !important; }  </style>

The color and font size worked just fine, but the font itself will not change to Cinzel Decorative.  I know this font exists in the template, because I saw it in the Design, Site Styles section.  Other fonts do seem to work.  For example, if instead of cinzel decorative, I use another font type, it will work.  Cinzel, and other fonts, don't seem to work.  Any ideas?

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 7 months later...

@tuanphan @D1whitman Would you be able to tell me what I'm doing wrong here? I'm trying to customize ONLY the font of my name (Veronica Jancuk) on my homepage to be sabbath-black.

Site: https://veronicajancuk.com 

I added custom code (below) and used sabbath-black as the font family name which is native to Squarespace but it's still showing a different font.  Also, how do I reduce the space between the custom code for my name and the heading right below it?

Help?! (Please) 😇

<html>
<head>
<style>
h1 {text-align: center;}
h1 {font-family: sabbath-black !important;}
h1 {color: black !important;}
h1 {font-size: 100px !important;}
</style>
</head>
<body>

<h1>veronica jancuk</h1>

</body>
</html>

On 1/15/2021 at 12:32 AM, veronicawastaken said:

@tuanphan @D1whitman Would you be able to tell me what I'm doing wrong here? I'm trying to customize ONLY the font of my name (Veronica Jancuk) on my homepage to be sabbath-black.

Site: https://veronicajancuk.com 

I added custom code (below) and used sabbath-black as the font family name which is native to Squarespace but it's still showing a different font.  Also, how do I reduce the space between the custom code for my name and the heading right below it?

Help?! (Please) 😇

<html>
<head>
<style>
h1 {text-align: center;}
h1 {font-family: sabbath-black !important;}
h1 {color: black !important;}
h1 {font-size: 100px !important;}
</style>
</head>
<body>

<h1>veronica jancuk</h1>

</body>
</html>

I see fine here, WIndows/Chrome. Do you still need help?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived