Waitlist.. come on SS we're waiting!!!

Has anyone found any work around with the waitlists feature, ie- not showing up until you click onto the sold out button and choose a variant? Who is going to click on SOLD OUT and then choose A VARIANT before seeing the WAITLIST? Either have it under the products or allow under product that's SOLD OUT  a WAITLIST option with when you click through to the full bleed product page it is there straight away - cant be that hard to implement surely. It was one of the features I am paying extra money for ( including USA shipping calculations ) although I am UK based ( when will we have UK & other country shipping options based on supplier and weights etc!! ) 
Come on SS - your'e amazing - get your act together! 

cheers, Brett

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 3
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, I found the Waitlist feature to work well for us, where (a) if the variant is in stock - the Add to Cart button is enabled and (b) if the variant is not in stock (as the SKU inventory is zero) - the Sign Up Button is enabled. There is no separate Sold Out button showing up for us.

Issue we have is the Product Form does not seem to get enabled for the Waitlist  - i.e, it does not popup when the waitlist Sign Up button is clicked. Is there anyway to enable the Product Form for waitlist??

12 minutes ago, sillymidon said:

Hi, I found the Waitlist feature to work well for us, where (a) if the variant is in stock - the Add to Cart button is enabled and (b) if the variant is not in stock (as the SKU inventory is zero) - the Sign Up Button is enabled. There is no separate Sold Out button showing up for us.

Issue we have is the Product Form does not seem to get enabled for the Waitlist  - i.e, it does not popup when the waitlist Sign Up button is clicked. Is there anyway to enable the Product Form for waitlist??

This link seems to explain the Sold Out and Waitlist features well, and it is working for us exactly as described (ie we don't get a sold out button unless a variant has zero inventory) because we have enabled the waitlist feature:
https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/206540657-Sold-out-products

Archived