Help: removing white-space pre-wrap in 7.1

Hello, hope you are all safe and healthy first of all. 😉

Let me preface this call for help by saying I know very little about CSS, very little!. Other than I want to know a lot more that I purchased a Complete Web Developers Course. . . which I look forward to starting right away. 

With that said, I'm trying to get my daughter's sight complete so I can move on to mine. 

The problem I'm having and I don't know when this happened (eye roll) is that whenever I want to bold any wording in the website anywhere on any page, the sentences just split like wide open. 

I hit Ctrl+Shift+C to check out what could it could be and what I did see was that there was a "white space pre-wrap" showing up right before the sentence cute wide. 

I have attached some snippets shots. 

I've been working like a dog on this, not kidding and I just told my daughter not a few hours ago that I would rather sign up for another trial and start over again than try to deal with this shizzle. But then I remembered you guys here. I'm so exhausted. But hey, that's what happens when you play with the big kids right. Which again is why I'm taking the class and learning it straight up right! 

If anyone knows how I can save my humanity  I'd really appreciate it, otherwise I'll take a few days off and sulk with some of that great Netflix & Chill ice cream, wine, some of those Kirkland chocolate covered Almonds from Costco (you know, the BIG tub), and then go at it anew. Life goes on. 

To your best,

Maria

Capture.2PNG.PNG

my.savvy.budget.Capture.3.PNG

my.savvy.budget.Capture5.thumb.PNG.81464acf40fb651a4a1ba33d91ca362a.PNGmy.savvy.budget.Capture4.PNG.7cb536805885908b4f2c65f1ad30fb6d.PNG

• Replies 2
  • Views 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived