Paying different Bank Accounts for different products in Commerce

Hi all,

I'm building an online store for a client who's company will be like the "Grubhub of Craft beer."  Delivering craft beer to people's homes in this one region (in the USA.) The beer money will be going straight to the liquor stores - and then the liquor store will pay my client his portion of the sales. In addition to beer, they'll sell pint glasses on the website.   They'd like the money for the pint glasses to go to a different Account than the beers. Is it possible to set up some products to go to one account and other products to go to a different account? 

THANK YOU! 

Best,

Rachel 

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This isn't possible on Squarespace.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

Thank you, Paul, for the fast response! 

Is anyone familiar w/ other online store platforms that would be able to do something like this? I already built the whole thing on Squarespace but am curious about flexibility of other online shop options if anyone knows. 

I'm also thinking if worse comes to worse - i could sell the beer on the Commerce platform. And then just hand-code paypal stuff on a different page for the Pint glasses... ?

This is something you can typically build with a hosting service rather than a website builder like Squarespace. You could use an alternative payment provider for the glasses but the user experience will be poor if they want to purchase both. 

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

Archived