Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
Dave4343

Comparable template in 7.0 instead of moving to 7.1?

Site URL: https://www.campusesp.com/

We're redesigning our website and our designer wants to move us from 7.0 to 7.1, in order to support more configuration of background colors and background images.

But with no migration path, it means recreating all the content...including blogs, etc. not to mention keeping URL slugs consistent in order to not destroy our SEO. So here's the question: is it worth it? is there a template in 7.0 that is comparable to 7.1, so that we don't need to migrate?

OK, that was two questions. Thanks for the help!

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

Posted (edited)

Ditto on Brine, 40 starting points, template designs in the family, to choose from. Brine template family was the basis for the overall look of  7.1 which is one template with 18 (I think) designs, or  starting points as I like to call them to choose from. 

Edited by derricksrandomviews

Thank you both! I'm taking a look at Brine now. It definitely looks similar to the site we've designed on 7.1.  Really appreciate the help!