Booking widget in header

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can add the code to Settings > Advanced > Code Injection so it will appear on every page.

christyprice.com  🇺🇸 Austin, TX US 

Get my 100+ item Client Process Checklist for $17.
📔 Flourish Journal for Creative Entrepreneurs - 365 days of prompts
🎥 Watch Circle Live: Hello Income (feat. Christy Price and Jeremy Schwartz)
🎬 Watch It's Not Hard to Say Goodbye: Crafting Client Offboarding from Circle Day 2023

Thanks! This is the code for my booking widget:

<!-- Start SimplePractice Booking Widget Embed Code -->

<style>.spwidget-button-wrapper{text-align: center}.spwidget-button{display: inline-block;padding: 12px 24px;color: #fff !important;background: #C43DB2;border: 0;border-radius: 4px;font-size: 16px;font-weight: 600;text-decoration: none}.spwidget-button:hover{background: #C43DB2}.spwidget-button:active{color: rgba(255, 255, 255, .75) !important;box-shadow: 0 1px 3px rgba(0, 0, 0, .15) inset}</style>

<div class="spwidget-button-wrapper"><a href="https://lisa-van-eyndhoven.clientsecure.me" class="spwidget-button" data-spwidget-scope-id="118bffc3-7b94-49e8-bb03-e0d28feac0fa" data-spwidget-scope-uri="lisa-van-eyndhoven" data-spwidget-application-id="7c72cb9f9a9b913654bb89d6c7b4e71a77911b30192051da35384b4d0c6d505b" data-spwidget-scope-global data-spwidget-autobind>Book an appointment</a></div>

<script src="https://widget-cdn.simplepractice.com/assets/integration-1.0.js"></script>

<!-- End SimplePractice Booking Widget Embed Code -->

Just inputting it into the code injection doesn't seem to do anything. Should I be turning off my button element in my header first? 

20 hours ago, Lisave said:

Ooh, I see what happened. It came above my nav bar and was under my announcement bar. Any suggestions to move it? And to change the font to my custom font?

I don't see the problem. Have you solved it yet?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived