Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Code injection into header not visible

EDahl

Question

Posted (edited)

Hi Guys,

I've been trying to inject coding into my header to link a "Timely" bookings button.  I've injected the code required from my booking software into the header field but it's not showing over the header.  When i'm flicking between pages i get a glimpse of it in the top corner but then disappears when the rest of the header loads, its almost like its sitting behind everything else.

I tested in the footer and it showed fine.  Is there a way to make it visible and to be able to move it to a different position?  Ideally i would like it to sit next to my contact button or even in it's place if possible while moving the Contact link to the footer.

I've managed to get the link into the body of my Home page but would prefer it in header site wide.

Any ideas would be magic.

Edited by EDahl
  • Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

@Jtmw11, if you share a link to the site I can take a look. 

Thanks for your help Ryan, he helped me get the issue sorted out. I was having an issue with a script for injecting my header code in a different spot.

7 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

Hi thanks for the interest, sorry I didn’t see this earlier.

link: www.freyjabeautyboutique.com  pw: PleaseHelp

code is :

<script id="timelyScript" src="//book.gettimely.com/widget/book-button-v1.5.js"></script>
<span id="timelyButton"></span>
<script>new timelyButton("freyjabeautyboutique", {"style":"dark"});</script>

Edited by EDahl

The issue is that the visible css field is automatically being added to any div that is added to the header automatically.

Not sure if you can diagnose it without publish to the site. Not a public site at the moment.

Posted (edited)

Can anyone help with my issue? Still haven’t been able to sort it out..

Cheers

Edited by EDahl