Hide products display section on store page

Site URL: https://www.thexlstudio.com/weddings/#wedding-booking

I wanted to display different products on different rows on the store page. So I added a new section and then added each product (this is below my normal products section). However, I now need to hide the normal product display section from my store page. I've figured out I can hide the section with the below code, but this breaks my product detail pages as well. Could anyone help me either hide the products section on the store page without breaking the detail pages or help me customise it so it displays as I want it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

<style>
[data-section-id="5e917ef89b4c2c2999be90ec"] {
  display: none;
     }
</style>

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found a way to do it. Not ideal but has worked for me. I tagged all the products with "hide-product" then added the below code to Home -> Design -> Custom CSS.

.grid-item.tag-hide-product {
    display: none;
}

This still left me with a plain white space but I just moved it to the bottom of my page and it blends between the bottom of my page content and my footer. If you have a neater solution that would be great still. 

• 3 months later...
On 9/23/2020 at 10:32 PM, SAINT-KIA said:

@tuanphan hi can you please help me here I want to hide my products on the store page. because as you know we can not delete the section so I want to somehow make the section invisible.

Can you share link to store page? We can check easier.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived