Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
siweisong

Exclude Sold Out Items in Product Summary Block

Question

I'm trying to advertise new products on the home page, but I don't want to show sold-out items. Anyone has any idea how to do something like this?

Thanks!

10 answers to this question

You can hide sold out items with CSS. Can you share link to homepage?

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

9 hours ago, bourlonc said:

Did this get resolved?

If you share link to page where you use summary block. We can check easier

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

4 hours ago, bourlonc said:

Hey Tuanphan!

Here's the link:

https://www.indiecovershop.com/premadecovers

Add to Premade covers page settings > Advanced > Header

<style>
  .sold-out {
    display: none;
}
</style>

5 hours ago, tuanphan said:

<style>
  .sold-out {
}
</style>

Is there a way to hide it and also remove the blank space? I'd like all rows to have 4 products.

5 hours ago, tuanphan said:

110914209_ScreenShot2020-09-14at9_30_41PM.thumb.jpg.40d9b3ba2a376bb10b7bd0bb3ef8503f.jpg

On 9/14/2020 at 3:54 PM, tuanphan said:

<style>
  .sold-out {
}
</style>

Any clue how to do it?

I have figured out that I can choose to only display "featured products" in the summary block, and once an item is sold out, I will then edit the listing and uncheck it as a "featured product". It's a bit of a hassle but it's working for me for now. Hope that helps.

On 9/23/2020 at 2:46 AM, siweisong said:

I have figured out that I can choose to only display "featured products" in the summary block, and once an item is sold out, I will then edit the listing and uncheck it as a "featured product". It's a bit of a hassle but it's working for me for now. Hope that helps.

You can use jQuery to do this. @bourlonc did this

If you still need help, please share url, we can check easier.