CSS to move blog post thumbnail in Rally

Site URL: http://www.erinsalmonwrites.com

I have seen this question asked twice with no response, which is such a bummer! I have been working hard to design my website the way that I want it using the Rally template. There's only one thing at this point that I wish I could change, and it is holding me back from making my design live. I would love for the thumbnail image in my blog posts to be ABOVE the title and meta data. There's no way to adjust this in the site stiles, which is why I've come here to see if anyone has a bit of CSS that would make this change. TIA for your help. 🙂

Screenshot 2020-05-24 at 9.02.40 PM.png

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you have anything above the image?  A spacer block? A line?  I use Avenue 7.0 and I can sift my title above the image by putting a spacer bar above it. I set the image as the first thing in the post and the Title goes below.

Make the image the first thing in a blog post, load the same image as your thumbnail in post settings. The title will go below the image, I just tested it with my Brine template lab site, and Rally is a member of the Brine family they use the same style tweaks. 

Archived