Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
MadamePamita

Not Recieving Notifications of Sales?? Help!

Site URL: https://www.parlourofwonders.com/

As the title says, I'm not receiving email notifications of new sales on my Squarespace store. I can view the recent sales in the Squarespace editor, but getting the emails would make my life a whole lot easier. This has been happening since around the start of May and I'm at the end of my rope!

A month or two ago I had to edit my domain's MX records to make email work with G-Suite so my employees could message each other. Could that be impacting it? I still receive administrative emails from Squarespace, like when I change the email that's supposed to receive the commerce notifications, but nothing else otherwise.

For reference, my domain is managed through a third-party, which is why I had to edit the MX records for G-Suite manually. I'm fairly tech-savvy, I just don't know where exactly the problem is! My guess is Squarespace, since everything else works fine with my current email setup, I'm just not getting the commerce emails I would like.

Any help or suggestions would be very appreciated!

This problem, you can contact Squarespace Customer Care (Livechat or Email)

Contact here. https://support.squarespace.com/hc/requests/new#choose-topic

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.