Not Recieving Notifications of Sales?? Help!

Site URL: https://www.parlourofwonders.com/

As the title says, I'm not receiving email notifications of new sales on my Squarespace store. I can view the recent sales in the Squarespace editor, but getting the emails would make my life a whole lot easier. This has been happening since around the start of May and I'm at the end of my rope!

A month or two ago I had to edit my domain's MX records to make email work with G-Suite so my employees could message each other. Could that be impacting it? I still receive administrative emails from Squarespace, like when I change the email that's supposed to receive the commerce notifications, but nothing else otherwise.

For reference, my domain is managed through a third-party, which is why I had to edit the MX records for G-Suite manually. I'm fairly tech-savvy, I just don't know where exactly the problem is! My guess is Squarespace, since everything else works fine with my current email setup, I'm just not getting the commerce emails I would like.

Any help or suggestions would be very appreciated!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived