Would really appreciate your feedback on my photography website

Site URL: https://larios.photos

Hi All,

I have found this forum of tremendous value while designing my new photography website. I have been rather quiet myself, but have found numerous answers to my design queries at previous posts so thank you all!

I just launched my new (yet 7.0) Squarespace website at https://larios.photos 

Would be keen to know how it looks on your side in different screen/ tablet setups, if anything does not work, if things break plus of course *ANY* critique that you may have is welcome. I would really appreciate any of your comments!

Many thanks in advance.

Yannis 

• Replies 8
  • Views 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, derricksrandomviews said:

Very beautiful site. I don't see the need for you to remove your logo on other pages but home, its you!  It should be there. 

@derricksrandomviews thank you!
Since my logo is white, I was just trying to find the style to reverse it in white pages. And gladly I did!
I think that it should now work and the logo reverts to black in those pages with white background. 

Thank you very much for your feedback.

10 hours ago, MarcusSmall said:

Dood!!!! Your site is gold.  I love it!! Your pictures are very clean and clear and you have spent a lot of time on them. 

The guy that took my professional photos recommended SquareSpace to me.  He takes more portraits but you might get some ideas.

https://www.tyleralberti.com/

Check his site out if you wish. 

Good luck Yannis.  Thanks for sharing mate.

Marcus

Thank you @MarcusSmall!
I really appreciate your kind words. Will surely check the website proposed.
Many thanks

On 5/25/2020 at 7:17 AM, Yannis said:

@derricksrandomviews thank you!
Since my logo is white, I was just trying to find the style to reverse it in white pages. And gladly I did!
I think that it should now work and the logo reverts to black in those pages with white background. 

Thank you very much for your feedback.

In case it helps, I wanted to let you know that on my screen, I can see a ghost of your white logo on the white pages, but it does not revert to black when the background is white. Otherwise, it is a lovely site. Good Luck

Awesome site and pics!! Perhaps make your social icons slightly larger to match the size of the header text (it will make the icons more visible)?

On 5/30/2020 at 1:56 AM, chandlerbing said:

Awesome site and pics!! Perhaps make your social icons slightly larger to match the size of the header text (it will make the icons more visible)?

Thanks a lot @chandlerbing for your kind words and the suggestion. You are absolutely right! I have just changed the size of social icons.
Many thanks

On 5/30/2020 at 1:26 AM, JVAshley said:

In case it helps, I wanted to let you know that on my screen, I can see a ghost of your white logo on the white pages, but it does not revert to black when the background is white. Otherwise, it is a lovely site. Good Luck

Many thank @JVAshley! You surely help me identify the issue. Will try to see how I will implement this "reverse" logo issue that keeps breaking up.

Archived