Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Question

Hey guys... after some customizations of cart buttons and checkout (with success) now appears on my website a "pop-up" very fast just on my homepage (both in mobile and computer viewing). Could someone help me to make this disappear without losing these changes I made by CSS? 😕

https://www.dextersupplier.com/

Pass: #$54321#$

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-23 at 02.04.45.jpeg

9 answers to this question

On 5/27/2020 at 1:30 PM, tuanphan said:

Seems fine here. Did you solve?

Hey @tuanphan , I still couldn't solve it... the pop-up appears very quickly in the upper left corner of the screen as shown in the printscreen.  I would like to keep the function of the code I entered but without showing it in a pop-up every time someone accesses my homepage.  Thank you very much if you can help... 🙏🏻

That popup is code loading. I get a one word popup that says "top" due to the back to top scroll button I have using CSS, html and javascript to make work. Tough thing to hide when you need the code that makes the popup, well popup.

Hey @tuanphan , I believe this is the way, but it hasn't worked out yet. By inspecting the page in the browser I can identify what I want to hide is:

<div class="modal-content">
        <span class="close-button">×</span>
        <div class="addedtocarttitle">DESEJA FINALIZAR TUA COMPRA?</div>
        <div class="totalssub">
            <div id="totalsub"></div>
        </div>
        <div class="gotocart"><a href="/cart">FINALIZAR COMPRA</a></div>
        <div class="continueshopping"><a href="/shop">CONTINUAR A COMPRAR</a></div>  
    </div>

Can you do something from there? 

Thanks for always helping! 🙏