Table view in Mobile

Site URL: https://textorteam.com/closed-transactions

site password: textor

The table looks so funky in mobile view no matter what I do. Any suggestions? I used a 3rd party add-on to create table via squarewebsites.org and with all its "mobile" customizations, I still am having trouble. For now, the table in desktop mode is not centered or perfect either but I can fix that, just wanted to simplify for now while trying to solve mobile view.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!😀

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/22/2020 at 8:31 PM, BradyAvenue said:

Site URL: https://textorteam.com/closed-transactions

site password: textor

The table looks so funky in mobile view no matter what I do. Any suggestions? I used a 3rd party add-on to create table via squarewebsites.org and with all its "mobile" customizations, I still am having trouble. For now, the table in desktop Raksha Bandhan mode is not centered or perfect either but I can fix that, just wanted to simplify for now while trying to solve mobile view.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!😀

You can set it with custom coding, Have you tried contacting table plugin support yet?

Regards 

Kussum

I like the look of google spreadsheets in mobile view is pretty easier to read...but of course that all depends on the amount of columns.

It would be ideal to have the ability to alternate colors every row like desktop mode displays or have line separators between desktop rows to make the mobile view cleaner and easier to read/navigate. Third party says I need CSS to make customizations happen. Can anyone help implement? 

@tuanphan

I like the look of google spreadsheets in mobile view is pretty easier to read...but of course that all depends on the amount of columns.

It would be ideal to have the ability to alternate colors every row like desktop mode displays or have line separators between desktop rows to make the mobile view cleaner and easier to read/navigate. Scroll down and either see it all at same time or slight scroll to right if too wide. Does that make sense?

Archived