Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Posted (edited)

Site URL: https://www.ivyhillentertainment.com

So this seems crazy that this doesn't work but I'm wondering if it's because of the way that SS loads content....

I want to be able to share a link on social media or an email or something that links to a specific place on a page that is www.site.com/#my-anchor and desipite following even the SS help doc on this it doesn't seem to work. Here's an example www.ivyhillentertainment.com/#home-throw-a-party-title.

SS also mentions something like adding the main page slug in-between the link and i've seen it in various places like this

www.ivyhillentertainment.com/home/#home-throw-a-party-title

or

www.ivyhillentertainment.com/home#home-throw-a-party-title

None of these seem to work... Any ideas? Am i just making some weird dumb mistake in the URL?

Edited by jaeveedee
added more clarity

this anchor exists?

#home-throw-a-party-title

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

Posted (edited)

Yes! It's an ID of a section on my home-page. For some reason last night I feel like when i was playing around it worked once but now seems to not work at all...

Screen Shot 2020-05-22 at 10.17.25 AM.png

Edited by jaeveedee

Solution! I read a little closer through the SS guide on this and after turning off AJAX it seems to work perfectly