letter superscript

Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

No worries. You can add some styles to Design > Custom CSS. For example, the "Zebra.." heading is a 'h3' heading that would normally follow a paragraph 'p'. By adding the CSS below, you could choose how much margin should be above each h3 heading. You can adjust 47-pixels to match your needs:

.sqs-block-markdown p+h3 {
  margin-top: 47px;
}

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

On 6/28/2020 at 4:52 AM, paul2009 said:

No worries. You can add some styles to Design > Custom CSS. For example, the "Zebra.." heading is a 'h3' heading that would normally follow a paragraph 'p'. By adding the CSS below, you could choose how much margin should be above each h3 heading. You can adjust 47-pixels to match your needs:

.sqs-block-markdown p+h3 {
  margin-top: 47px;
}

Got it. That makes sense. Thanks, Paul. Just wondering - is there no way just to add a blank line in Markdown though?

26 minutes ago, TreeTops said:

Just wondering - is there no way just to add a blank line in Markdown though?

You can add a line break by typing two spaces and then return. To add a blank line, simply do this twice.

Here's an example - watch the page behind the editor window.

spacer.png

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 3 months later...
On 5/21/2020 at 3:19 AM, hanna38 said:

hi everybody 🙂

I need help, cause I don't find a way to do it. I need to superscript a letter for a title. In Austria we use for the feminin Mastertitel the short version with an superscript "a". I don't manage to fill it in with copy paste and the usual shortcuts for Mac don't work either. Is there any way I can manage to write "Mag.a "? I use the template Polaris live (prine family 7.0). Thankful for any tipp!

hanna

@hanna38This works for me as well: https://lingojam.com/SuperscriptGenerator Add the number, and copy the outcome on the right. No need for Markdown.

I run FuseHub Creative Group, a syndicate of creatives from all over the world with one common goal - to develop creative and strategic solutions for ambitious organizations, and develop cool plugins which you can find on the SQS Mods platform - Circle Members always get a 10% discount with this code: SQSMOD10.

• 1 year later...
On 6/9/2022 at 7:51 AM, paulacardona said:

hi everyone!

I followed all the recommendations how to make a superscript letter in a paragraph style in these two words below:

CFPCFP® Coach®Coach®

But I tried everything and I'm still unable to make it work. Any help will be appreciate it,

Cheers!

Try adding a Markdown Block with this syntax

CFP<sup>®</sup> Coach<sup>®</sup>

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)