• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

7.1 Cart Background Colour

Question

Site URL: https://www.urquhartglass.com

Hello all,

Hoping someone can help me navigate around changing the background in a 7.1 Cart page...

The site is black, and I'd like the cart and checkout to be a light background as some of the elements in a 7.1 cart page don't show up on black, i.e the remove X. The 'Use light background' in checkout is working just fine, but the cart page prior to checkout still remains dark.

If you'd like to see the site mentioned above, please let me know and I'll message the password. However hoping someone can just tell me how to target the background of the specific page like I can do in Brine for example...!

Thanks
Sarah

Screenshot 2020-05-20 at 18.58.12.png

• Answers 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

What is access password?

try add !important eg: background: #fff !important; then check in live mode, or save & refresh the page

Posted Images

10 answers to this question

try add !important

eg: background: #fff !important;

then check in live mode, or save & refresh the page

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. 

On 5/26/2020 at 12:08 AM, sarahcreates said:

I have sent you a message @tuanphan

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

body#cart {
    background: gray;
}

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. 

I see background color worked here? If you don't see, try clearing your browser cache.

image.thumb.png.0aa7aa7868f0df866f13c6828807a826.png

Which element? Or all elements?

/* target all elements on cart page */
body#cart * {color: black;}

add !important; if the code doesn't work.