Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Adjusting Navigation links in Brine/CSS

Question

Hey everyone! 

I am wondering if anyone out there has the knowledge to assist with some navigation spacing that may require some CSS on a site we are building in Brine? I have an attachment here of a screenshot from Magic Spoon. On there you can see their centered logo and on either side, their nav links which are nice and close to the logo. The only way I have been able to do something kind of like this in Brine was to set the site padding to something crazy narrow which I do not want to do. Attached is a screenshot of what I have so far, is there a way to have the primary and secondary nav links nice and close to their site logo? 

The site URL is: https://carnation-piano-r4by.squarespace.com/. pw: boost2020

Thank you! 

Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 11.20.04 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 11.22.20 AM.png

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

Posted (edited)
On 5/20/2020 at 11:23 AM, studiolinear said:

Hey everyone! 

I am wondering if anyone out there has the knowledge to assist with some navigation spacing that may require some CSS on a site we are building in Brine? I have an attachment here of a screenshot from Magic Spoon. On there you can see their centered logo and on either side, their nav links which are nice and close to the logo. The only way I have been able to do something kind of like this in Brine was to set the site padding to something crazy narrow which I do not want to do. Attached is a screenshot of what I have so far, is there a way to have the primary and secondary nav links nice and close to their site logo? 

The site URL is: https://carnation-piano-r4by.squarespace.com/. pw: boost2020

Thank you! 

Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 11.20.04 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 11.22.20 AM.png

I have the same question! @tuanphan do you have Custom CSS that can adjust the outside padding of navigation links without adjusting site side padding?

Edited by monicakovach
On 6/4/2020 at 12:13 AM, monicakovach said:

I have the same question! @tuanphan do you have Custom CSS that can adjust the outside padding of navigation links without adjusting site side padding?

Can you share link to your site? I can check easier.

You can send your question to my email to get detail answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- Pour your heart into it

2 hours ago, tuanphan said:

Can you share link to your site? I can check easier.

@tuanphan I'm building a site on a template preview, so I can't share the link unfortunately. But I am using a Brine family template (Sofia) with Full Background, Site Padding: 0px if that helps. Thanks!

5 hours ago, monicakovach said:

@tuanphan I'm building a site on a template preview, so I can't share the link unfortunately. But I am using a Brine family template (Sofia) with Full Background, Site Padding: 0px if that helps. Thanks!

You can duplicate your site, then share the duplicated url.

You can send your question to my email to get detail answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- Pour your heart into it

I managed to figure out Custom CSS that worked:

.tweak-header-primary-nav-hover-style-fade .Header-nav .Header-nav-inner { margin-left: 120px !important; margin-right: 120px !important}