drop down menu help

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I also ask how I add a colour square behind some of the text boxes? I’ve done this on the services page but I can’t seem to add spacing between the bullet points and I want to add a larger colour behind 3 columns of text if that makes sense

On 5/20/2020 at 7:19 PM, jsaddleton said:

Can I also ask how I add a colour square behind some of the text boxes? I’ve done this on the services page but I can’t seem to add spacing between the bullet points and I want to add a larger colour behind 3 columns of text if that makes sense

Which text box?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

sorry @tuanphan - I amended the nav bar and it did delete one of the 'services' - but now that link is not clickable to anything. Can i fix this? I just want it to go to the top of the page, and also for mobile.

Regarding the coloured box - I want a box over the 3 boxes for 'whats included' under the brand id package under services - but one long box not seperated as I have it lower down.

And last one....Where I have the 3 coloured boxes on the add-ons part, can I centre the headers and (includes all print handling)

Thanks so much

On 5/21/2020 at 10:23 PM, jsaddleton said:

sorry @tuanphan - I amended the nav bar and it did delete one of the 'services' - but now that link is not clickable to anything. Can i fix this? I just want it to go to the top of the page, and also for mobile.

Regarding the coloured box - I want a box over the 3 boxes for 'whats included' under the brand id package under services - but one long box not seperated as I have it lower down.

And last one....Where I have the 3 coloured boxes on the add-ons part, can I centre the headers and (includes all print handling)

Thanks so much

to make services clickable, add to Home > Settings > Advanced > Code Injection > Footer

<script src="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.5.0/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script>
$(document).ready(function() { 
	$('a.header-nav-folder-title[href="/services"]').click(function() {
		window.location = "https://beaverhero.com";
	});
});
</script>

replace beaverhero with link what you want.

With color box, can you share link to exactly page? /config is url for site owner

Or send to forum message

On 5/29/2020 at 3:15 PM, jsaddleton said:

@tuanphan thanks so much the nav code worked great!

The box i wanted to create was for:

https://goose-magnolia-r53a.squarespace.com/services/#brandidpackage

the 'what's included' items.

thanks so much!

Can you add spacer block to right of text block? If not, background looks ugly

image.thumb.png.207375aab8388bb31c709ace33b47fb3.png

Or send to forum message

Archived