• Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

11 answers to this question

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS to hide 1 services

.header-nav-folder-item [href="/about-2"] {
    display: none;
}

Which plan do/will you use? Personal or Business

Can I also ask how I add a colour square behind some of the text boxes? I’ve done this on the services page but I can’t seem to add spacing between the bullet points and I want to add a larger colour behind 3 columns of text if that makes sense

On 5/20/2020 at 7:19 PM, jsaddleton said:

Can I also ask how I add a colour square behind some of the text boxes? I’ve done this on the services page but I can’t seem to add spacing between the bullet points and I want to add a larger colour behind 3 columns of text if that makes sense

Which text box?

sorry @tuanphan - I amended the nav bar and it did delete one of the 'services' - but now that link is not clickable to anything. Can i fix this? I just want it to go to the top of the page, and also for mobile.

Regarding the coloured box - I want a box over the 3 boxes for 'whats included' under the brand id package under services - but one long box not seperated as I have it lower down.

And last one....Where I have the 3 coloured boxes on the add-ons part, can I centre the headers and (includes all print handling)

Thanks so much

On 5/21/2020 at 10:23 PM, jsaddleton said:

sorry @tuanphan - I amended the nav bar and it did delete one of the 'services' - but now that link is not clickable to anything. Can i fix this? I just want it to go to the top of the page, and also for mobile.

Regarding the coloured box - I want a box over the 3 boxes for 'whats included' under the brand id package under services - but one long box not seperated as I have it lower down.

And last one....Where I have the 3 coloured boxes on the add-ons part, can I centre the headers and (includes all print handling)

Thanks so much

to make services clickable, add to Home > Settings > Advanced > Code Injection > Footer

<script src="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.5.0/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script>
$(document).ready(function() { 
	$('a.header-nav-folder-title[href="/services"]').click(function() {
		window.location = "https://beaverhero.com";
	});
});
</script>

replace beaverhero with link what you want.

With color box, can you share link to exactly page? /config is url for site owner

On 5/29/2020 at 3:15 PM, jsaddleton said:

@tuanphan thanks so much the nav code worked great!

The box i wanted to create was for:

https://goose-magnolia-r53a.squarespace.com/services/#brandidpackage

the 'what's included' items.

thanks so much!

Can you add spacer block to right of text block? If not, background looks ugly

image.thumb.png.207375aab8388bb31c709ace33b47fb3.png

2 hours ago, jsaddleton said:

@tuanphan thanks will look into that - can you send the code you used? thanks

div#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1589833086530_11821+.row>.span-10>.row>div:not(:last-child) {
    background: green;
}