Additional landing page

Site URL: https://www.marinaschoger.com/

Hi there! I'm currently using the Wexley template. I like it, but I can't seem to add new landing pages to it. Does anyone know if it's possible? I.e., the top/main navigation currently shows 4 categories and when you scroll over them, the secondary pages become visible via a dropdown menu. I'd like to link the top navigation to a landing page, instead of a dropdown menu. If there's a way to do this, I'd really appreciate the help!

• Replies 2
  • Views 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a site using Wexley also. I find it a bit odd that if I click on any image on your home page, that the nav bar goes away, but the image does not enlarge or show in a lightbox. I expected to go somewhere and did not, If I choose home from the nav bar, all the images go dark when I hover over them, go bright again at the bottom of the page, but the prv/next buttons have no effect. Seeing this I am not sure what you mean by landing pages. Are you referring to using one of the pre build cover/landing pages or an actual index page?  Look at this Wexley site at as reference

Home page is cover landing page, simple nav bar, multiple index pages, and galleries in the blog using no Custom code at all. 

Christine Gregory Photography 

Hopefully you can tell me more,  in detail, about what you want to do. 

Hi Derrick! Thanks for your reply, for some reason I didn't get a notification and just saw it now. 

I didn't realize that the nav bar goes away when you click on the image on the home page, so thanks for calling it out (although it looks like it's multiple images, it's one image put together in Photoshop).

What I'm trying to do is give the viewer the option to click on "production" or "art direction" on the navigation bar, but instead of getting the dropdown menu, I would like it to go to another page that shows a cover image of each project, which then link to the full project - basically a "best of page" that then links to more detail if one wants to see it... what you expected the homepage to be.

Archived