Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
amandaleigh

Custom Code for Footer

Question

Site URL: https://www.amandaleighstylist.com

Hi, 

I added the 'social links' to my 'contact' page and it automatically added the links in the footer on every page and there doesn't seem to be a way to remove them. I ha assistance with the squarespace customer service team who recommended that I can just change the coloring on them so they don't appear. However, if your cursor scrolls onto the footer links they do so and I was hoping there is a code that I can use that will completely remove them from the footer on all of my pages and just have the social links on my contact page how I currently have them in black. Thank you.

6 answers to this question

that works thank you!! I have another issue I think you may be able to help with. On my 'freelance' page there are hidden dates which i just changed the color of the font however same as with the footer social issue, when your cursor scrolls over you can see the dates. Is there a code to remove those dates completely?

22 hours ago, amandaleigh said:

that works thank you!! I have another issue I think you may be able to help with. On my 'freelance' page there are hidden dates which i just changed the color of the font however same as with the footer social issue, when your cursor scrolls over you can see the dates. Is there a code to remove those dates completely?

.homepage .date {
    display: none !important;
}

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer.

How to Setup Password & Share URL  Squarespace Customer Care