Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Customer Notifications - Font Change?

In COMMERCE --> CUSTOMER NOTIFICATIONS, how do we change the fonts in the various automated emails (order confirmation, order shipped, order refunded; customer account emails; etc.) and the font for the order summary & shipping info?

The default fonts do not match the website and are not on-brand.

Please let me know how to change the fonts so that the match the fonts on the website.  

Thank you!!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! I have the same question. I am new to CSS and would like to change the font style for "Order Confirmed". I am working within the Brine family, version 7.0. Does anyone have the code for this action? Thanks in advance!

You can't change font for all elements (can change some) in Order Confirmed email content.

Which elements do you want to change?

On 5/26/2020 at 11:32 AM, sarsar said:

Hi! I have the same question. I am new to CSS and would like to change the font style for "Order Confirmed". I am working within the Brine family, version 7.0. Does anyone have the code for this action? Thanks in advance!

return.png

You can send your question to my email to get detail answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- Pour your heart into it

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a bigger issue y'all.... Can we use another platform, like Mailchimp, to send these emails? Everything that is automated and related to customer activity ...