• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

resize images or social icons for mobile view

isawize

Question

hi everyone !

I 'd like to add a social icon for several persons (i.e. 6 persons having their own Facebook page) on my site but each icon is associated to only one url ... how can I solve this ? 

maybe via CSS ?

I could work around the problem by inserting images but how to resize them for mobile view and having 4 icons (insta, fb, youtube linkedin ) side by side horizontaly ?

thanks in advance for your help

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

Which plan do you use? Personal or Business

--

You can also try this template (free) to create Team section, it includes code to insert different social links

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. 

1 hour ago, isawize said:

I use a personal plan

thanks for sharing Turquoise template but I've already built my site with Bryant ...

No, I mean image box code , not Turquoise site ✌️ 

I 'd like to add a social icon for several persons (i.e. 6 persons having their own Facebook page) on my site but each icon is associated to only one url ... how can I solve this ? 

Can you share link to an example page where you use these social icons?

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above.