Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
  • 0

Items per row on store page


ClaudineM

Question

  • Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

8 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
On 5/16/2020 at 3:07 PM, tuanphan said:

Above link doesnot exist

Sorry - I just edited it (payment is singular). I changed the store to just have two items for now, but I'm still interested in knowing how to fix this. At the very least I'd like to make the images smaller so you can see the item name on the page.

Edited by ClaudineM
Link to post
  • 0
8 hours ago, ClaudineM said:

Sorry - I just edited it (payment is singular). I changed the store to just have two items for now, but I'm still interested in knowing how to fix this. At the very least I'd like to make the images smaller so you can see the item name on the page.

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

@media screen and (max-width:767px) {
.products.collection-content-wrapper .list-grid {
    display: grid;
    grid-template-columns: repeat(4,minmax(0,1fr));
    grid-column-gap: 5px;
    grid-row-gap: 5px;
}
}

 

Link to post
  • 0
On 5/18/2020 at 4:15 AM, tuanphan said:

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS


@media screen and (max-width:767px) {
.products.collection-content-wrapper .list-grid {
    display: grid;
    grid-template-columns: repeat(4,minmax(0,1fr));
    grid-column-gap: 5px;
    grid-row-gap: 5px;
}
}

 

I tried that and nothing changed. I added two test items without images attached to see whether the item width would only change with more items available to be displayed. 

 

Any ideas?

Link to post
  • 0
On 5/18/2020 at 2:15 AM, tuanphan said:

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS


@media screen and (max-width:767px) {
.products.collection-content-wrapper .list-grid {
    display: grid;
    grid-template-columns: repeat(4,minmax(0,1fr));
    grid-column-gap: 5px;
    grid-row-gap: 5px;
}
}

 

Hey Tuanphan! I tried this as well with no luck. Do you know what the problem might be?

 

Thanks!

Link to post
  • 0
On 5/18/2020 at 2:15 AM, tuanphan said:

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS


@media screen and (max-width:767px) {
.products.collection-content-wrapper .list-grid {
    display: grid;
    grid-template-columns: repeat(4,minmax(0,1fr));
    grid-column-gap: 5px;
    grid-row-gap: 5px;
}
}

 

Hey tuanphan, I am having the same issue where this bumps my products over to the left. rarther than creating four products per row. Do you know the solution?

Thanks!

Link to post
  • 0
11 hours ago, mccallkeller said:

Hey tuanphan, I am having the same issue where this bumps my products over to the left. rarther than creating four products per row. Do you know the solution?

Thanks!

Can you share link to store page? We can check easier.

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment


×
×
  • Create New...