Dental Site - Best Template

We are building a website for a new dental client and wondering if there is a template best suited for this segment (medical, health wellness, dental).  We have experience with SS templates but with so many new templates and a business a bit different than the main focus group of SS - looking for some suggestions on template selection

Ideally it's the right blend of professionalism and modern design - suitable for a consumer facing group of patients and clients.  Probably trend toward older and female users.  

We have some ideas but would love any input from this forum.  (Its our first post here, hope we are doing it right:-)

• Replies 8
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the Squarespace Forum, and yes your post is exactly right.

The best template for a clean, eye grabbing Dentist/medical practice site is in 7.0, it is called Keene. You can check it out and others, here:

https://www.squarespace.com/templates?onboarding_v7_1_0819=control

Look at the demo for Keene and the others, take your time, it is an important decision. 

Edited by derricksrandomviews
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

@usye333

Please post the URL for your site.

If your site is not public please set up a site-wide password, if you've not already done so. Post the password here.

We can then take a look at your issue.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

• 1 year later...

There are several ways to find the right template for your new dental website. You could search for ""dental website templates"" on a search engine like Google. The business template could also work well for a dental website. This template has a professional design that would suit a consumer-facing group of patients and clients. As an example, you can take this webpage https://jeffreygrossdds.com/services/invisible-orthodontics-lake-county-ohio/ . I'm looking forward to seeing your point of view about that template! Cheers!

Edited by BrookMunshi5
  • 3 months later...