Experimenting in a Squarespace sandbox account

Is there a way I can experiment with Squarespace in isolation from the rest of my team, without paying for a separate account?

I'm trying to avoid using a free trial because I might need a new free trial every time I want to experiment.

I'm tasked with editing an existing Squarespace website and I don't know what I'm doing. Before I edit their site, I want to experiment with particular Squarespace features relating to the change I'm going to make, and I want to write some custom code and see if it works. Then I'd like to change their real site. I don't want to bother other contributors/editors with revisions that are just for my own learning or pending changes that I know I'll revert; and I don't want to cause anyone needless merge conflicts while I'm experimenting. Perhaps there is a developer sandbox account feature -- some kind of test account to play with Squarespace? I probably don't need to share this test account with anyone else. Thank you!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived