• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
AFZ

Make Lock Screen Logo Bigger on 7.1

Question

Site URL: https://www.afzoelle.com/extra-af

I recently switched over to 7.1 and I can't seem to find a way to make the logo on my lock screen bigger. It defaults to smaller than the lock, which isn't helpful at all.

I'm assuming I need to add code to the Lock Page Code Injection to make that happen, but I'm not sure what. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

6 answers to this question

9 hours ago, panster said:

@tuanphan Thanks the css code works!

But, now the heading on the lock screen overlaps the logo. How do I increase the padding between the logo and Heading?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

<style>
  .sqs-slice-image img {
    max-height: 150px !important;
}
  .sqs-slice-body {
    margin-top: 100px !important;
}
</style>

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

Add this to Home > Settings > Advanced > code Injection > Lock Page

<style>
  .sqs-slice-image img {
}
</style>

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

@tuanphan Thanks the css code works!

But, now the heading on the lock screen overlaps the logo. How do I increase the padding between the logo and Heading?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

On 5/17/2020 at 6:09 AM, tuanphan said:

<style>
  .sqs-slice-image img {
}
  .sqs-slice-body {
    margin-top: 100px !important;
}
</style>

Thank you, @tuanphan that worked beautifully! I sincerely appreciate your helpful tips!

...I am having this issue also, but I can't find how to access the page code injection for the lock page, so I don't know where to put this helpful code from @tuanphan. Can anyone help with this? Feels like a silly question...

2 hours ago, TCM said:

...I am having this issue also, but I can't find how to access the page code injection for the lock page, so I don't know where to put this helpful code from @tuanphan. Can anyone help with this? Feels like a silly question...

Home > Settings > Advanced > Code Injection > Scroll down to bottom