Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Make Lock Screen Logo Bigger on 7.1

AFZ
Go to solution Solved by tuanphan,

Question

Site URL: https://www.afzoelle.com/extra-af

I recently switched over to 7.1 and I can't seem to find a way to make the logo on my lock screen bigger. It defaults to smaller than the lock, which isn't helpful at all.

I'm assuming I need to add code to the Lock Page Code Injection to make that happen, but I'm not sure what. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Add this to Home > Settings > Advanced > code Injection > Lock Page <style> .sqs-slice-image img { max-height: 150px !important; } </style>  

<style> .sqs-slice-image img { max-height: 150px !important; } .sqs-slice-body { margin-top: 100px !important; } </style>  

Thank you, @tuanphan that worked beautifully! I sincerely appreciate your helpful tips!

6 answers to this question

9 hours ago, panster said:

@tuanphan Thanks the css code works!

But, now the heading on the lock screen overlaps the logo. How do I increase the padding between the logo and Heading?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

<style>
  .sqs-slice-image img {
    max-height: 150px !important;
}
  .sqs-slice-body {
    margin-top: 100px !important;
}
</style>

You can send your question to my email to get detail answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL

--- Happy New Year

On 5/17/2020 at 6:09 AM, tuanphan said:

<style>
  .sqs-slice-image img {
    max-height: 150px !important;
}
  .sqs-slice-body {
    margin-top: 100px !important;
}
</style>

Thank you, @tuanphan that worked beautifully! I sincerely appreciate your helpful tips!

...I am having this issue also, but I can't find how to access the page code injection for the lock page, so I don't know where to put this helpful code from @tuanphan. Can anyone help with this? Feels like a silly question...

2 hours ago, TCM said:

...I am having this issue also, but I can't find how to access the page code injection for the lock page, so I don't know where to put this helpful code from @tuanphan. Can anyone help with this? Feels like a silly question...

Home > Settings > Advanced > Code Injection > Scroll down to bottom

You can send your question to my email to get detail answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL

--- Happy New Year