Show product options without variants / drop down menu

Hello there,

I've searched all over and can't find an answer to this.

For various reasons that would take a while to explain, we need to be able to get the Option columns on the bulk upload CSVs (so the options basically) to display next to a product without needing to have variants or drop down menus.

Is this even possible? I was hoping there would some CSS out there to make it happen. We cannot put the information we'd like to show into the Description box, though that would be the easiest solution, as a third party will be populating that field with other information, and having to design spreadsheets to combine two sets of data every time we want to upload products would be more time consuming than we can manage. 

So in a nutshell does anybody know of a way to get the product Options to show when you have just one product and a single variant, and in just simple text form, not as drop down menus (basically in the same way that Price can be displayed under the product title, but with text instead of numbers.) 

We were already too committed to Squarespace to move to another commerce platform for this so I'm hoping there's a way to do it!

Thanks very much 

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived