Images problem : white appears gray

Hello,

White parts of my images are gray in images blocks. See attached images.

• It seems to be a CSS issue because my imported images are properly white (not gray).
  • Contrary to Squarespace 7.0,  Squarespace 7.1 style editor doesn't seem to make possible to directly correct this.

How can I fix this? What is the CSS code to correct/cancel this ?

Thanks a lot

Capture d’écran 2020-05-14 à 14.52.08.png

Capture d’écran 2020-05-14 à 14.52.15.png

Capture d’écran 2020-05-14 à 14.53.04.png

Capture d’écran 2020-05-14 à 14.55.51.png

• Replies 7
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I'm having this same problem with a card image. It's our logo and should have a white background but even when I upload a jpeg with a white background it appears gray. I tried injecting the code above, but it didn't work. I'm wondering if it's for a different element than the card and what the number string indicates. The gray isn't working. It looks depressing. I need help! Thanks.

Screen Shot 2020-07-12 at 11.36.38 AM.png

6 hours ago, SarahGriffith said:

I'm having this same problem with a card image. It's our logo and should have a white background but even when I upload a jpeg with a white background it appears gray. I tried injecting the code above, but it didn't work. I'm wondering if it's for a different element than the card and what the number string indicates. The gray isn't working. It looks depressing. I need help! Thanks.

Screen Shot 2020-07-12 at 11.36.38 AM.png

It is setting in Home > Design > Color

If you want to use code to handle, please share link to page in screenshot, we can give the code

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 2 months later...

Hello Is there anyway I can have assistance to this? I use png files with transparent backgrounds for many image blocks on various pages. can you please provide me with a fix?

I tried adjusting color but theres no way to completely remove image color overlay

Url 1

Url 2

Screen Shot 2020-10-07 at 4.41.51 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-07 at 4.43.46 AM.png

20 hours ago, Aim said:

Hello Is there anyway I can have assistance to this? I use png files with transparent backgrounds for many image blocks on various pages. can you please provide me with a fix?

I tried adjusting color but theres no way to completely remove image color overlay

Url 1

Url 2

I see fine here. Did you solve?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived