Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

Hello!

I'm having an issue with my faq accordion page on my site. On initial page load, the accordion menu is open and then it closes. I just learned that 7.1 doesn't have the ajax loading options. I was wondering if there was a way to prevent the accordion menu from being open on page loads so the content is hidden? I would like for it to be closed until you click on the questions. 

site url: https://www.uniquelydolledwigs.com/

password: unique1234

@tuanphan

4 minutes ago, Dee12 said:

You can post on this group.

Post author is a member. He is very enthusiastic

Try contacing him first, If he can't help, I'll check it out. Anyway, JS code issues are time-consuming to check.

You can also try this plugin to create accordion, easy to install/customize without coding skills.

Edited by tuanphan

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 6/25/2020 at 7:42 PM, antoinernf said:

Have you or anyone actually spoken to them @SquareStudio? I'm having difficulty buying and contacting them about buying this plugin. Have tried submitting support ticket through their site, engaging them through their support chat web messenger service, joining their FB group which has not been accepted for over a day now, and also emailing them from an email i received from them for a previous order.

Edited by Insider
On 8/12/2021 at 10:01 AM, Insider said:

Have you or anyone actually spoken to them @SquareStudio? I'm having difficulty buying and contacting them about buying this plugin. Have tried submitting support ticket through their site, engaging them through their support chat web messenger service, joining their FB group which has not been accepted for over a day now, and also emailing them from an email i received from them for a previous order.

Hi. Can you share link to page where you have problem? We can take a look

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/14/2021 at 4:56 PM, tuanphan said:

Hi. Can you share link to page where you have problem? We can take a look

Thanks all fixed now.

Just purchased an accordion solution from  @WillMyers  here https://www.will-myers.com/products/p/accordion-dropdown-plugin-for-squarespace

Very design oriented with multiple styling options already thought of and offered.

Simple to implement.

100% better than any free coded options.

And no I got no freebies. Just a really satisfied customer.

• 2 months later...
  • Solution

Anyone looking for an accordion solution may like to know that Squarespace launched a new Accordion Block yesterday. This new native block doesn't require custom code and is therefore safer and easier to install.

spacer.png

It is ideal for FAQs and product specifications. You can choose and style the icon, add dividers and change row padding. For more information see Accordion blocks.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.