Anchors Not Working For Mobile

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, SVHC said:

Hello Tuanphan,

There's no error message-- it just doesn't pull the page down to the embedded anchor link on mobile platforms. The code works perfectly on table or PC platforms. I set the anchor links up according to these instructions

Can you share link to page where you use anchor links?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Sorry about that tuanphan--I need the anchors to link to specific areas on the What We Do page. The drop down menu from the top "What We Do, Collaborative Actions" should take you to the Collaborative Actions part of the What We Do page.  It currently just takes you to the top of the page. Also, from the home page, each box in the "OUR PROGRAMS, PROJECTS, & COLLABORATIVE ACTIONS" area should have an anchor link to that specific area on the What We Do page. It works for some of the image boxes but not all of them even though they are set up in the same way. Thoughts? 

On 5/20/2020 at 7:47 PM, SVHC said:

Sorry about that tuanphan--I need the anchors to link to specific areas on the What We Do page. The drop down menu from the top "What We Do, Collaborative Actions" should take you to the Collaborative Actions part of the What We Do page.  It currently just takes you to the top of the page. Also, from the home page, each box in the "OUR PROGRAMS, PROJECTS, & COLLABORATIVE ACTIONS" area should have an anchor link to that specific area on the What We Do page. It works for some of the image boxes but not all of them even though they are set up in the same way. Thoughts? 

I see the link in menu is 

https://www.sevenvalleyshealth.org/what-we-do/#collaborative-actions

remove "/", it should be

https://www.sevenvalleyshealth.org/what-we-do#collaborative-actions

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived