Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
Deeps

Google Tag Manager not showing up on all pages

Question

Hi there - I was successfully able to insert the GTM header and footer codes in Code Injection for my site. However, the GTM snippet is showing up on the main page and w/ GTM preview mode, I can see it's firing triggers. However, the snippet is not showing on any children pages (when I check w/ inspect source) and nothing shows up when I preview that page in GTM preview. I thought the Code Injection was supposed to get applied to ALL pages within my site but it's not happening. I tried to reach out to Squarespace support but nothing yet. I have attached a few screenshots for your reference. Thanks in advance for your help!

Code Injection.png

Inspect Source of main domain.png

Inspect Source of child page.png

2 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

Seems to be showing up on all pages for me, from your screenshots it just looks like you need to scroll down more.

Edited by ThompsonWebDesign

If you see an answer that was helpful please consider hitting the 121238226_Screenshot2019-11-02at14_53_39.png.0416997a5e856e0159fa1edbd624659e.png button on the right. 

Need help with your website or online store? Feel free to get in touch.

thompsonweb.design

Hi @ThompsonWebDesign turns out if I went to incognito mode, I could see it. My mistake - guess all my browser extensions are impacting how the site is being loaded. Thanks for checking and confirming.