• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
isawize

floating button / navigation

Question

hi everyone,

I'm looking for a way to create a floating button (linked to an url) on the right side of a page, the button remaining from to bottom while scrolling...
thanks  adance for your help

6 answers to this question

34 minutes ago, isawize said:

hi everyone,

I'm looking for a way to create a floating button (linked to an url) on the right side of a page, the button remaining from to bottom while scrolling...
thanks  adance for your help

Hi , It's quite easy , Wil you please share your website Link so We can provide you with the code 🙂

Like this? or can you describe in detail/share link to an example?

image.thumb.png.8de131b4ee8492188df31e4ea5b81bc7.png

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

50 minutes ago, tuanphan said:

Like this? or can you describe in detail/share link to an example?

image.thumb.png.8de131b4ee8492188df31e4ea5b81bc7.png

exactly ! I just need 1 icon tittled "book an appointment" (prendre rendez-vous in french)

22 hours ago, isawize said:

exactly ! I just need 1 icon tittled "book an appointment" (prendre rendez-vous in french)

Add this to Home > Settings > Advanced > Code Injection > Footer

<a href="https://beaverhero.com" class="t-button">Button Text</a>

and add this to Code Injection > Header

<style>
  .t-button {
  	display: inline-block;
    background: green;
    color: white;
    padding: 1em 2em;
    border-top-left-radius: 10px;
    border-bottom-left-radius: 10px;
    position: fixed;
    top: 50%;
    right: 0;
  }
</style>

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

5 hours ago, isawize said:

ok thank you tuanphan ! just for my information, what does this stand for ?

it is button link, you replace with your site url ✌️