• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
SunnyHung

Add button on gallery page slideshow

Question

Site URL: https://www.infinityhk.org/

I would like to add button to the slideshow-gallery. 1 button per 1 slide. I found this code in the forum but it does not work for me. Please kindly advise.

Website pw: abcd1234

section#ingredients-gallery .Index-gallery-wrapper .Index-gallery-item p:last-child { background: #fff; color: #000; display: block; max-width: 200px; text-align: center; padding-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 20px; padding-right: 20px; border-radius: 10px; }

9 answers to this question

Thanks!!! I added the text over the slide-gallery. But it seems that it can only retrieve the description of the photo.

If I want to make it like the below pic having 2 font style with a action button linking to other page, what should I do?image.thumb.png.497bbdc7bc7ea9bd84750757f5961497.png

37 minutes ago, SunnyHung said:

Thanks!!! I added the text over the slide-gallery. But it seems that it can only retrieve the description of the photo.

If I want to make it like the below pic having 2 font style with a action button linking to other page, what should I do

If you can add text link in description, i can give code to break text in new line + convert to button.

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer.

How to Setup Password & Share URL - Free Templates - Free Code - CSS ID List